
The Columbia Theater, located on Columbiadamm in Berlin, was originally opened in 1951 as an Allied cinema operated by the US Air Force. Following the departure of American forces, the building was returned to the city of Berlin, and the cinema ceased operations. In 1998, the former cinema was transformed into a club named ColumbiaFritz. From 2002, it was known as Columbiaclub or C-Club. After extensive restoration in 2015, the venue reopened under its original name, Columbia Theater.

